New Delhi, Tech Desk. WhatsApp Tips and Tricks: Privacy has emerged as a major issue in the use of instant messaging app WhatsApp. Actually, WhatsApp is used for every kind of work, from which your mobile number is shared with every person who you do not even know. Due to this, many times you receive unknown calls and messages. However this problem can be avoided. Let us tell you that WhatsApp user can run WhatsApp by hiding their rear mobile number. No one will be able to bother you by calling or messaging without reason.
Run WhatsApp using landline
Whatsapp’s real mobile number can be run by hiding. Landline number will have to be used for this. Meaning you can run WhatsApp using mobile number. However, for this, the user has to use the WhatsApp Business App. Meaning you will not be able to use landline number on regular mobile number.
How to use
- Users will be able to run WhatsApp by registering the landline mobile number. For this, the user has to download the WhatsApp Business App.
- After WhatsApp is installed, the user will ask for OTP based registration. After this choose India code (+91) with the landline number. But before that remove 0. Meaning if your mobile number is 0222654XXXX with STD code, then you have to enter + 91222654XXXX.
- After this, you will be sent OTT to the landline number by the WhatsApp Business App nearby. Then you will receive a message.
- Wait until the OTP expires. After that select the Call me option for OTP verification.
- After this, the user will get a call for OTP verification on the landline number. Then the user has to enter the OTP and follow the further process.
note – Users may face a problem when running WhatsApp from the landline number. Actually the user will have to manually update the contact. However, on the use of Business WhatsApp, compared to regular WhatsApp, you can get many great features such as automatic replying.
Download Jagran app and get job alerts, jokes, shayari, radio and other services with all news of news world