- Hindi News
- Tech auto
- Toyota Fortuner Facelift India Launch On January 6, 2021; Price, Features And Specifications
Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
new Delhi9 hours ago
- Copy link
It will be expensive from 70 thousand rupees to 1 lakh rupees from its current model.
- The company has also revealed higher spec named Legend
- The 6-speed automatic transmission will get an option in the legend variant
The facelift version of Toyota Fortuner will be launched in India on 6 January. It has been seen many times during testing. Toyota has already launched a new version of the Fortuner in some Southeast Asian countries. The company has also revealed higher spec named Legender with it.
Such is Toyota Fortuner Facelift
- The updated sporty exterior will be available in the Fortuner facelift. It has a large grille, slick-looking LED projector headlamps with LED DRLs, small black-out mesh grille and aggressive front bumper. The SUV will also get all-new multi-spoke 20-inch dual-tone alloy wheels and updated ORVMs. New LED taillights will be found in the back side of the car.
- Talking about the interior, there will not be much changes in it. That is, it will be like the current model. However, some updates can be found in the cabin of the vehicle. It features a large 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, LED ambient lighting, updated instrument cluster, multi-functional steering wheel and other features.
- Talking about its features, it includes many features like electrically adjustable front passenger seat, wireless phone charger, JBL 9-speaker audio system, 360 degree camera view, seven airbags, Toyota Safety Sense, Lane Departure Warning, Cruise Control.
- Talking about the engine and power, both models will be equipped with 2.8-liter V-GD diesel engine, which will generate maximum power of 204 bhp and peak torque of 400 Nm. The SUV will also get a 2.7-liter petrol engine, which will be for the standard model. A 6-speed automatic transmission will be available in the legend variant and a 6-speed manual gearbox in the standard model.
- Talking about the price of 2021 Toyota Fortuner, it will be expensive from Rs. 70 thousand to Rs. 1 lakh from its current model. The ex-showroom price of its current model ranges from Rs 28.7 lakh to Rs 34.5 lakh.