Toyota Kirloskar Motor has confirmed the launch date of the new Fortuner. The company will launch the new Toyota Fortuner on 6 January 2021. The updated world premiere of the car was recently held. The company is going to make many changes in this car.
1. This popular SUV is going to get many new cosmetic changes. The car has already used a large mesh pattern grill. Apart from this, new LED headlamps and revised bumpers will be used in the car.
2. The new 18-inch alloy wheels will be used in the car. The SUV will use more slim LED tail lamps than before. There will be no change in the rear profile of the car.
3. No changes will be made to the interior layout of the car. However, now the new Fortuner will get Android Auto and Apple Car Play with 8.0 inch touchscreen infotainment system.
4. Revised instrument cluster will be used in the car. The car will get features like 360 degree camera, 9 speaker JBL audio system, wireless smartphone charging, 8 power adjustable driver and ambient light.
5. The car will come with a 2.8 liter, 4 cylinder turbocharged diesel engine that generates 204bhp power and 500Nm torque. The current engine of the car generates 177bhp power and 450Nm torque.