RRB NTPC Exam, Admit Card 2020: RRB NTPC Recruitment Examination to be held across the country from 28th December will be conducted in several stages (Railway RRB NTPC Exam Schedule 2020). The first phase will be from 28 December to 13 January 2021 in which around 23 lakh candidates will appear for the CBT exam. Railway Recruitment Board has said in its latest notification that about 1.25 crore youth have applied for Railway NTPC recruitment (RRB Non Technical Post category). The examination will be conducted in several stages keeping in mind the state of Kovid-19 epidemic. All eligible candidates will be called for CBT at various stages and they will also be informed according to the same schedule. Over 35000 posts are to be filled through NTPC recruitment exam.
Railways have also told when the exam city, CBT date, shift timing and admit card of NTPC CBT will be released. The notice issued to Guruvara states that the exam city, exam date, travel authority will be issued 10 days before the examination. Four days before the exam date, candidates will be able to download their admit card.
It is believed that the information related to the CBT date, shift timing, city of the examination center will be released tomorrow (December 18) for the first phase of NTPC recruitment examination starting from December 28. Admit has been four days before the CBT date, so it can be said that the process of issuing the admit card can begin from December 24.
If any candidate from outside the list of candidates appearing in the first phase RRB NTPC exam will try to check the details of their examination city and date, then it will be written in front of them – ‘Your exam has not been scheduled in the current stage. Please wait for the information of RRB. ‘
Many candidates forget their application number. For this, RRB will again activate the link to get the application registration number.
What will be the examination guidelines
– In Railway recruitment examinations, the candidates will have to wear simple masks. The RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) has banned the examination by wearing masks contrary to the designer or standard. Candidates will not be able to take the exam even by tying a handkerchief or a swab on the mouth. Designer masks, handkerchiefs or gamchas will be taken off before admission to the examination center. Candidates will be given a mask to wear at the examination center.
– Examination centers will be sanitized first to keep them free from corona. There will be a distance of six feet between one candidate at the examination centers. The board will also arrange masks at the examination centers. If the mask does not meet the standard, another mask will be given from the examination center.
– Candidates have to sign a certificate confirming to be ‘fit’ before appearing in the examination.
– On arriving at the room for CBT, the candidates will first have to do biometric and photo capture. Due to this, there will be no scope to take any other exam instead of the candidates. If the temperature of a candidate rises higher, he will not be given admission. But later there will be an opportunity to take the exam again.
RRB NTPC Selection Process:
– There will be CBT (CBT 1 and CBT 2) in 2 phases for all the posts followed by skill test.
– Skill Test for Station Master, Traffic Assistant posts will be computer based aptitude test.
– There will be typing skill test for junior clerk cum typist, junior time keeper, accounts clerk cum typist, senior clerk cum typist, junior accounts cum typist, senior type keeper.
– Will be able to enter CBT 2 only, which will pass in CBT 1. Candidates with 20 times the total vacancy will be given admission in CBT 2. The skill test will be of the same candidate who will pass in CBT 2. 8 times the total vacancy candidates will be called for the skill test.
After all, there will be document verification (DV) and medical test. Document verification (DV) and medical test will be the final stages of the selection process.
Final selection – Merit will be based on the steps given above.
RRB NTPC exam pattern
– The CBT of the first phase will be of 90 minutes. There will be 100 questions. There will be 40 questions from General Awareness, 30 from Maths and Reasoning.
– The second stage CBT exam will be of total 120 marks. It has 50 marks for General Awareness, 35 for Mathematics and 35 marks for General Intelligence and Reasoning.
– A total time of 90-90 minutes has been prescribed for both the stages of examination. The maximum limit for disabled candidates will be 120 minutes.
– Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam and during this period negative marking system will be implemented.
Appointment will be given to all the candidates selected in the Railway Recruitment Examination: RRB Chairman Vinod Kumar Yadav
– There will be typing skill test of the candidates applying for the posts of Clerk, Account Assistant, Typist.
– Shortlisted candidates who pass the Computer Best Examination will be called for certificate verification.
– Candidates have to meet the prescribed medical standard as per the posts.
Both CBT exams will have negative marking. One third mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.