Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
Item girl Rakhi Sawant is in discussion these days because of Bigg Boss 14. In an interview, he also mentioned his trillion financial condition and said that the entry in Bigg Boss was due to Sohail Khan. Rakhi helped Sohail get work, after which he talked to Salman and got Rakhi to enter the show.
Rakhi’s name often remains in controversy. She is willing to go to any extent to gather publicity. In such a situation, let’s look at some interesting facts of his life …
Doing work since the age of 10
- Rakhi’s real name is Neeru Bheda. His mother Jaya Bhera married a second constable Anand Sawant after which Rakhi got the surname of another father. Rakhi was born on 25 November 1978 in Mumbai.
- Rakhi’s childhood was in a very sad state. This is the reason why he started working from the age of 10. At the age of 10, Rakhi served food to Anil Ambani and Tina Ambani’s wedding. He was paid 50 rupees for this work.
- After this, when Rakhi wanted to participate in a Dandiya event at the age of 11, her mother beat her a lot and cut her hair. Rakhi was shocked by this and decided that she will work against the wishes of the parents.
- Rakhi did her schooling at Goklibai High School in Vile Parle, Mumbai. After this he enrolled in Mithibai College.
- During this time, he decided to make a place in the film world and started to approach some producers but was rejected.
- Due to rejections, Rakhi improved her face and body with cosmetic surgery. He then made his Bollywood debut in the 1997 film Agni Chakra. She also appeared in films like ‘Joru Ka Ghulam’, ‘Yeh Raaste Hain Pyaar Ke’, ‘Jis Desh Ki Ganga Rahat Hai’.
This song turned up luck
- In 2003, the song ‘Mohabbat Hai Mirchi’ changed his fortunes. The song was won after auditioning her four times. After this Rakhi was seen doing small roles in films like Masti and Main Hoon Na.
- In 2006, she reached the Top Four finalists in the first season of Bigg Boss.
- For three years she was in a relationship with dancer Abhishek Awasthi. After this, on National Television, in Rakhi Ka Swayamvar, he engaged to NRI Ilesh Parujanwala but then broke up the relationship.