- 15 agenda stamped in Nitish Kumar cabinet’s important meeting
- Decision to give employment to 20 lakh people in 5 years
- People of Bihar will be given free corona vaccine vaccine
- In Bihar, 25 thousand students of inter-pass, Rs. 50 thousand aid to graduate students
Nitish Kumar Sarkar of Bihar (Nitish Kumar) has taken an important decision on the issue of employment. In the cabinet meeting of Bihar on Tuesday, it has been decided to employ 20 lakh people. This employment will be given in the next five years. The youth will also get a grant of 5 lakhs for employment. Nitish Kumar’s decision is also seen as an answer to RJD leader Tejashwi Yadav. This is because the RJD leader had promised 10 lakh jobs in the first cabinet during the election. At the same time, Nitish Kumar cabinet has also approved these decisions.
Nitish government approves seven decision part-2
The government has taken a big decision regarding the corona vaccine in the agenda which has been approved in the cabinet meeting held in Patna. The government has made it clear that people in the state will get corona vaccine for free. Apart from this, seven decisions Part-2 has been approved. Now, in the state, 25 thousand will be given to the students who pass inter and Rs. 50 thousand will be given to the students who do graduation. At least one mega skill center will be opened in every district.
Read also: – Big change in the datesheet of the 12th exam, now the inter examination will start from this date
Nitish government announces 20 lakh jobs in lieu of Tejashwi’s 10 lakh
At the same time, the issue of employment was very important in Bihar elections. The RJD-led grand alliance raised it prominently in the elections. Tejashwi Yadav had announced to sign the decision of 10 lakh jobs in the first cabinet meeting. However, he suffered a defeat. Meanwhile, CM Nitish Kumar has taken an important decision in the second cabinet meeting on the issue of employment. In which it has announced to provide employment to 20 lakh people during the next 5 years. The youth will also get a grant of 5 lakhs for employment.
CM Nitish gave special instructions regarding ‘crime control’, then police officers became active
These decisions were taken in the cabinet meeting
1. 20 lakh employment opportunities will be created in the government and non-government sector in Bihar.
2. The government will give one million rupees to unemployed youth to start their employment. 5 lakh rupees will be waived out of this. The remaining five lakh rupees will be a loan on which one percent interest will have to be paid.
3. People of Bihar will be given the Corona Vaccine Vaccine for free.
4. Now, in the state, 25 thousand will be given to the students who pass inter and Rs. 50 thousand will be given to the students who do graduation.
5. High level Center of Excellence will be made for better training in every IIT and Polytechnic College in Bihar.
6. At least one mega skill center will be opened in every district.
7. Tool rooms and training centers will be opened in every division.
8. A separate department will be formed to promote skill development and entrepreneurship.
9. Technical education will now also be made available in Hindi language.
10. A medical university and an engineering university will be opened in Bihar.
11. In all cities, there will be a shelter for the elderly, multi-storey buildings for the homeless people in the city.
12. Database of workers working outside Bihar will be prepared.