Cyberpunk 2077 is not only the most expensive game in development, but also the most hyped game of 2020. Cyberpunk, like all other open-world role-playing games, has numerous endings. One of the ends has some secrecy about it. Is it the best ending? Keep reading this article to learn how to achieve that secret ending in Cyberpunk 2077.
What is the secret ending of Cyberpunk 2077?
Firstly, the secret ending to Cyberpunk 2077 is really very difficult. Basically you have to fight alone with no help and if you fail, the game ends there. There will be no retry. However, this ending will save most of the lives as you will have to play alone with Johnny.
How do I get the secret ending in Cyberpunk?
- Once you start the Chippin ‘In side mission you will need to complete all of the tasks.
- After that, there will be a moment when you will speak to Johnny.
- You need to select the “Write Johnny’s Initials” dialog.
- Then Johnny will ask you a question and you have to answer it with “The guy who saved my life”.
- In the next step you have to select “Well, it spiced up too”.
- If Johnny asks if it’s too late for a second chance, choose “What do you want from me?”
- Next, you need to choose, “If the last chances are, this will be your last.”
- Then select “You were a real dick in the beginning.”
- In the next step, choose “When you said you let your friends down.”
- After that, select “Smasher Biz Really Got It”.
- Then select “I’m calling Rogue.”
- Complete the “Blistering Love” mission.
- Right before the final mission, Johnny will ask you to make a choice. But you don’t have to make a choice. You just have to wait.
- Then Johnny will ask you to make another choice after a few minutes if you attempt suicide on your own.
- The secret mission “Do not be afraid of the reaper” starts now.
Also read | Sony is removing Cyberpunk 2077 from PlayStation Store and offering full refunds