- Hindi News
- Coronavirus Outbreak India Cases LIVE Updates; Maharashtra Pune Madhya Pradesh Indore Rajasthan Uttar Pradesh Haryana Punjab Bihar Novel Corona (COVID 19) Death Toll India Today Mumbai Delhi Coronavirus News
Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads
new DelhiOne hour ago
- Copy link
The death rate due to corona in 20 of the 28 states and eight union territories of the country has fallen below the national average of 1.4%. Punjab tops the table with 3.2%. Maharashtra is at second place with 2.6%. Lakshadweep is the only union territory where no cases have been reported.
On Wednesday, 24 thousand 236 corona infected were identified in the country, 29 thousand 364 patients were cured, while 302 died. In this way, the number of active cases, ie, patients undergoing treatment, decreased by 5450. So far, a total of 1 crore 23 lakh people have been infected. Of these 96.92 lakh patients have been cured, 1.46 lakh patients have died, while 2.81 lakh patients are undergoing treatment.
- After Maharashtra, New Year Party has also been banned in Rajasthan and Karnataka. During this time, night curfew will be imposed in all three states. Night curfew is in force in Maharashtra since Tuesday night. In Karnataka, everything will be closed from 11 pm to Thursday 2 January and in Rajasthan from 31 December to 6 January 1.
- An order has been issued to open Tourist Place with Corona Protocol outside the Containment Zone in Maharashtra. Water sports, boating, parks and indoor entertainment activities have also been approved.
- In Hyderabad, seven people from film crew Rajinikanth’s crew team have been found corona infected. The news agency quoted sources as saying that because of this the shooting has been stopped.
- Kerala has the highest number of cases of 5-6 thousand a day. On Wednesday, 6169 new patients were found, 4808 people were cured. 22 died. So far, 7.21 lakh people have been infected. Of these, 6.55 lakh people have been cured, while 2893 infected have died. Kerala has the highest number of 62 thousand 803 in the country.
State of 5 states
On Wednesday, 871 people were found corona infected. 1585 people recovered and 18 died. So far, 6.19 lakh people have been infected. Of these, 6.01 lakh people have been cured. 10 thousand 347 people have died, while eight thousand patients are undergoing treatment.
2. Madhya Pradesh
On Wednesday, 1007 people were found corona positive in the state. 1223 people recovered and 12 died. So far 2.34 lakh people have been infected. Of these, 2.20 lakh people have been cured, while 3514 have died. There are 10 thousand 766 patients who are undergoing treatment.
In the last 24 hours, 958 infected have been identified in the state. 1309 people recovered and six died. So far 2.38 lakh people have been infected. Of these, 2.23 lakh people have been cured. 4254 have died, while 10 thousand 940 patients are under treatment.
On Wednesday, 992 people were found corona infected in the state. Eight died and 937 people recovered. 3.01 lakhs have been infected so far. Of these, 2642 patients have died, 2.87 lakh have been cured, while 1736 are undergoing treatment.
In the state on Wednesday, 3913 new corona were found infected. 7620 people recovered and 93 died. So far, 19.06 lakh cases of corona infection have been reported here. Of these, 18.01 lakh patients have been cured. 48 thousand 969 have died, while 54 thousand 573 are under treatment.