The education department has made special guidelines regarding this epidemic, in which apart from social distancing, different criteria have also been set for the presence of students including their movement. Before opening school, college, university again, a letter has been issued by the Education Department in which necessary guidelines have been given. Following are some of the guidelines issued by the government under the new rules.
1. Educational institutions will be opened with only five percent capacity
2. 50% of the students on the first day and 50% of the students on the second day. Two masks will be provided to all school students.
4. Instructions also issued for coaching institutes, hostels.
5. Water tank, kitchen, washroom will be sanitized.
6. Digital thermometer, sanitizer, soap facility will be available
7. A distance of 6 feet will be maintained between the students.
8. Instructions given by education department to avoid crowded event
It is known that educational institutions are being reopened in Bihar from January 4, 2021. Schools will open for students from 9th to 12th from 4th January. Whereas colleges will be opened only for final year students. The disaster management group will review after one week. The Disaster Management Group will see if the outbreak of Corona after the opening of school and college is not increasing. If everything goes well in the review, then schools will be opened from January 18 to classes 1-8 and colleges for all classes. However, regular weekly reviews will continue even after this.